We live on an extraordinary planet, and taking the time in life to travel to the best places on Earth should be something that you make a priority. Deciding upon what places on Earth to visit will depend upon your particular interests. Not everyone loves big cities, and not everyone is a nature lover. If you want your travels around the Earth the be meaningful you need to make a list of what your interests are, and then decide the best places to visit.
Regardless of what your interests are there are some places that everyone should try to see at some point in their lives. The idea of making a bucket list might seem a little morbid, but it doesn’t have to be. You can treat it as a to do list, and list out all of the places you would like to see. The following list is meant as a guide that can help you to consider some of the places on Earth that you should visit.
1. The Grand Canyon. One of the great wonders of the natural world, photographs simply do not do the Grand Canyon justice. It’s enormous and majestic, and situated in norther Arizona it also boasts clean fresh air. Taking the time to walk around the rim of the canyon can be breathtaking, but going down a trail to the bottom of the canyon is a much more unique experience.
2. New York City. New York City is the exact opposite of the Grand Canyon. It is an urban metropolis that is often considered to be the greatest city in the world. New York City boasts an iconic skyline, as well as attractions that are sure to entertain anyone.
3. The Pyramids of Egypt. The Pyramids of Egypt are a wonder of the ancient world, and a testament to what mankind can accomplish using simple intelligence and hard work.
4. Any of the island paradises of the South Pacific. If you want to relax and get away from it all, there are few places on Earth that can match the atmosphere and natural beauty of the South Pacific. Featuring friendly natives, tropical weather, and unmatched natural scenery, everyone needs to spend some time in the South Pacific.
5. Alaska. Alaska is one of many cold weather environments on Earth, but it is the one that is quite possibly the most stunning to visit. The outdoor scenery is simply a marvel to behold. The landscape features mountains covered in year round ice and snow, and also an abundance of wildlife.
6. Yellowstone National Park. Home of old faithful, Yellowstone National Park is one of the greatest outdoor areas on Earth. If you enjoy spending time outdoors, then this stunning park should be at the top of your to visit list.
7. The African Savannah. Many people who go to Africa will tell you that it feels like going home. Africa is one of the last truly wild places on Earth that you can visit. You can book a safari tour and spend time visiting and seeing some of the most thrilling wildlife on Earth.